Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mount Tamalpais

It is only fitting that Mount Tam ended up as my headtube badge as it's beauty inspired my passion for cycling since I started exploring it's slopes and trails from about the age of 10 years old. I remember feeling like I just discovered the wild west, I was sure I was the only one who knew about this great place! These headtube badges were made intirely in my shop , thanks to the help of great friends and craftsmen, Dave , Uve and Joyce. We made the machinery and used brass that was too short for me to braze bikes together , melted it down and made headtube badges! Yes it was a bit more involved than just described, but really just wanted to say thanks to all those who inspired me and helped along the way!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home