Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grateful


This is a photo I took from my porch looking toward Mount Tamalpais one early December morning. I feel fortunate to have such a great view! I use this blog to try to keep interested people and loyal customers informed to what I am making in the shop that is bike related. There is always more going on in life than could be put in a "blog", and of course, would not be revelant to the bicycle theme. This last month I have lost three life long friends to cancer, I will miss all of them for sure. Life is so busy that there is so little time to say thank you or to see how full our lives are with family , friends and work. So, I remain grateful for family, friends, and loyal customers that have provided me with doing the work I love to do, and the friendships that make life all that it is. Steve.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home