Friday, July 23, 2010

Hope This Makes Some of My Favorite Collectors Happy!


I am fortunate to have some great people that collect some of my old bikes. I am honored that there are some collectors that can appreciate how much work went into the old fillet brazed bikes that I built almost 30 years ago! In the good old days, the bike wasn't finished until the head badge was put on. What that meant for me was going home after a real long day of building bikes and putting the tea kettle on and cutting out my head badges out of brass sheet and a coping saw until I couldn't keep my eyes open any more. Well needless to say, I could keep my eyes open a lot longer in the old days than now, but I am at it again to to make some of the old style head badges for some of my favorite bike collecting buddies . Thanks for restoring all the old bikes you guys, you know who you are !

Sincerely, Steve.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home